Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of a manuscript through the Open Journal System web implies that it is approved for publication by all authors, and that the paper has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The written part of the manuscript that adheres to the stylistic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines must be submitted as a single Word file.
- Submit the figures and tables as separate files.
Plates prepared to the final size for publication and in accordance to the Author Guidelines must be send separately in one of the following format: 1) vector drawing (EPS, PDF); 2) color or grayscale photograph (JPG or TIFF; min. 300 dpi); 3) line drawing (TIFF; min. 1000 dpi); 4) combine art work (line/tone) (TIFF, min. 600 dpi), or 5) phylogenetic tree (PDF).
Clearly indicate which figures need to be published in color.
In addition to the complete plates, all separate photographs used should be sent as separate files (without letters and scale bars).
- The manuscript will be processed by editors against plagiarism via CrossCheck before sending to reviewers.
- The author is asked to provide names of at least 3 suggested referees, along with their e-mail addresses and affiliations, in the field below (Comments for the Editor).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.